Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network is the #1 resource network connecting disabled, seniors and veterans to service providers since July 2010.
Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network was founded in July 2010 by Amy Auerbach, a mother of a baby born with developmental delays and later discovered a rare chromosomal abnormality. Despite the efforts of locating services for her baby she was limited to referrals that only provided insurance coverage on a limited basis. While so many parents like Ms. Auerbach, she was inspired to develop a resource network to ensure families in her community have access to quality services and support.
NNVDRN offers a variety of features:
- Interactive resource directory
- Event Calendar (monthly support groups)
- Virtual bulletin board (special events, job opportunities, fundraisers, etc)
- Treasured Moments (video series featuring service providers)
- Northern Nevada Young Adult Achievers (a video series featuring intellectually challenged young adults)
- Media (presentation videos)
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter
- Follow us on social media
Disclaimer: This is not a non profit. We are seeking partnerships with local organizations who want to expand their resources and develop a network.