We are in the early stages of developing our Board of Directors.
We need individuals who are compassionate, dependable, and willing to promote our organization? Board members are strongly encouraged to meet a 1-year commitment, as this helps us ensure an experienced and active leadership. Our primary focus to serve individuals with disabilities, seniors, and veterans.
- We are seeking positions for President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
- Do you know of or have a family member with a disability?
- Have you interested in being a founding board member?
- Would you be willing to volunteer and help us educate the community and customize needs to services?
- Can you support our mission and goals?
- Help us maintain our website and social networking?
- Help us to continue our project and apply it as a 501(c)(3).
- We need a team that can lead us to expand our networks and develop a valuable organization for years to come.
Goals and Objectives
Our goals include maintaining our website and posting related content on our social media. Our objectives are is to become a nonprofit organization. NNVDRN also connects to service providers in rural communities including: (Elko, Winnemucca, Yerington, and related communities).
To develop a resource center that includes: class/workshop room, an internet café, a resource library, and a lending library for individuals and families.
Thank you for your interest in NNVDRN.
Contact Amy with any questions about the organization and are interested in joining the board to discuss further.