Who do we serve?
A team that loves to help the community.
The mission of NNVDRN is to provide a referral network for disabled, seniors, and veterans to connect to service providers in the Northern Nevada communities.
- Participate in vendor fairs, community outreach, and venues to educate our community.
- Give presentations
- Weekly website maintenance.
- Scheduling / filming Treasured Moments video.
- Build board of directors
- Full functional non profit 501(c)(3)
- Develop a service center as a resource center (include a workshop room, lending library, memory garden, internet workstations for informational research)
- Hire project manager
- Hire grant writer/editor